NHL Jersey SWAP

djones3333

• 4 months later...

Alright, I know its been a LONG time, but this thread isn't dead! Up next Canadiens-Panthers.

I'm not a fan of the Panthers jersey whatsoever. The Habs jersey reminds me a lot of the Hamilton Bulldogs road jersey. I don't think it looks too bad, but the Habs would never wear that sort jersey considering they've worn pretty much the same uniform for almost 100 years.

habs-canadiesn.png

Up Next Lightning and Kings!

Wow, it's crazy how one might not notice some of the fine details of these templates until you see them in other colors. A lot of these templates, like Pittsburgh and Buffalo for example, are actually about 10x worse than I previously thought.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Doing this shows what jersey templates are the best. If they work in any color, then they're truly great jerseys. Personally, I think Montreal's look good in any color scheme. Brown University used it in brown, black, and white, and it still somehow looked good. Chicago's is probably second for that, with the best whites.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Up Next is Kings-Lightning.

My Take: For the Lightning, I actually kind of like that look with an exception of the font. That's probably just because it looks similar to their current jerseys which are some of m favorite. I also like the the Kings set, but theres nothing really exciting about it; not a bad look but nothing to rave about.

kings-bolts.png

Up next is Islanders-Avalanche

Pair 5: Dallas Stars --- Chicago Blackhawks

My take: Neither of these seem any good to me. If I had to choose one that was best I would go with the Stars set.

dallas-chicago.png

Next up: Canadiens and Panthers.

Put the New Orleans Saints logo on that stars jersey and you have a nice Saints NFL/NHL crossover.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived