Macon Whoopee t-shirt

stumpygremlin

That team still exists???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I like that shirt. Does anyone know if the throwbackmax.com site is reliable before I give them my money? :)

I actually have that shirt. They are the cheap quality Gildan's. They are a legit business, but I have had a couple issues with them. On one occasion, I upgraded to their ringspun version and they sent me the cheap version. Ringspun proved to not be much better quality - certainly doesn't look like the photos, but they did eventually get me the correct version. Another time, I got the wrong color. I ordered a Michigan Panthers shirt that was supposed to be maroon and they printed the pattern on a bright red shirt. Final problem I had was an Oakland Invaders shirt. The one pictured was multi-colored. The one I got just had yellow screenprinting. They refused to do the multicolored, but eventually refunded. They always made right, but it took a heck of a long time with a couple of those. I'm probably done with them unless I find something I can't live without. Just too many errors and took a lot of reminders to get things straight.

2009fb.png

And they are using the wrong one color version of the logo!

Why is it so hard? If its dark in full color it should be dark in the one color?!? I deal with this every single day. I don't understand what's so difficult to get about that.

I'll admit on some retro hand drawn logos it can look ok to do it "wrong" but I'm talking Michigan's wolverine or Bucky, not this.

Archived