Nike Style Guide SVG

Brave-Bird 08

Hello all,

I took some time today to stencil the full size style guide from the Nike football uniforms. It's a simple svg. template that should make for some easy concept making. I've made it as a college template, and an NFL. Here's a preview, and a link to both. And a thanks in advance to Andrew Harrington. I put his Revo Speed helmet in there, instead of stenciling the old school helmet. Enjoy!

**EDIT** I think the template could be even more improved if we could get this Revo Speed view stenciled and in svg format. I couldn't find a source hi-res enough to give it a shot. Someone let me know if it can be done!

Direct links: College

NFL

Preview:

Template.png

@cdixon

Thanks! There's a third of what I want, at least. I might try to replicate the back view on my own.

@mc2

NFL has NFL shield in place on the collar and the nike logos on the sleeves, the college one has a logo patch base and the nike logos on the chest

For Inkscape users, how are you separating the front and back view jerseys? They are too close to each other and are ungrouped into several different pieces and it's very difficult to separate them.

I'm not. I'm working on it the way it is presented.

The checkered pattern is probably because Nike typically uses a pattern in those areas, and the pattern isn't translating in .svg. You may just have to replicate it and use your own version. I'm working on tinkering with one now, i'll post it up when finished to show potential....

Archived