Pac 12 Football Uni Pickers

wyopokes2

Love that striping pattern and the red and white pants. Not quite sold on the grey, execution is good but I don't really like it for USC

Why did you leave out a yellow helmet for USC?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The striping on the white and grey jerseys should be red, as well as the collar. Collar/cuffs should be red on the yellow jersey. White and yellow don't really contrast enough, IMO. I also don't get why the alternates have contrasting cuffs but the home and away don't. I think you should keep the contrasting collar but lose the cuffs.

How'd you get the back view of the Revo Speed?

I made it up for this project. I'm working on a different side view as well for the next conference :)

:grin:

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived