First Concept

RidgeRunner

This is my first ever concept. I grew up a Dolphins fan and was disgusted by the orange alternate. Ever since they added the navy accent color I was hoping they would use that as an alternate, in fact, if I'm not mistaken, they made a navy fashion jersey not too long ago. Also being a VT grad, I like the alternating color for the numbers on the shoulders. At any rate, let me know what you think. Thanks.

Fins Home

Fins Away

Fins Alt

I too wish they'd use more navy. I like these concepts a lot, though I don't dig the VTesque number coloring. I also think that the white jersey should have an aqua stripe insted of the navy.

Aqua should be the most prominate color, but liberal use of navy would make the orange pop.

they remind me too much of Vanderbilt in style, and simply unDolphinlike overall...and I used to hate em (nowadays it's a mild dislike, i won't go into it).

their orange jerseys, i wanted to like em. there's just something that made me unable to do so, however.

alternating the numbers the other way might be a good idea, though. and put the dolphin on the sleeve for pete's sake! :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived