Biblical Ballers

AtticusFinch1

The new flame is a definite improvement. Right now the actual inside of the flame is good to go. But like The Imperfect said, I think you should try to round out the bottom right corner of the flame on the logo and the script. That's just a minor detail, but I think it would do a lot to make the flame more solid looking. So, just round out that edge and use the new flame on the script as well and you're golden.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the feedback. You would be amazed at how long it took me to properly execute that small adjustment!

I don't know about the logo though. The more I look at it, the less I like it. It looks more and more like logo for athlete's foot.

Have you thought about putting a flame going around the entire foot as if the foot was stepping through a flame?

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Simply not a sports logo. you need more defined features & stroke to me on all of these logos. They are nice renderings just not nice sports logos.

As much as I appreciate your feedback, this is really not helpful. Maybe you could suggest some more specific things about a specific logo?

I think what I would say to these, to put it in a more helpful way, is that the whole set needs to be a little fiercer. Right now this could be a logo for a restaurant or hotel, but that curvy script isn't striking fear into thr hearts of opponents. It looks good, and you can keep the quail as is, but I would modify the Q and the rest of the script to make it bolder and fiercer. Hope this helps!

Cohenj.png

This is definitely better, and the quail is good as is right now. But that cursive script just isn't "scaring" me, you know? It just doesn't feel fierce to me. Try something of a more traditional sports script, like the Dodgers. Maybe if you showed me the whole script with the heavier lines it would look good as is. Try posting that if you can so we can see how the heavier stroke works.

Cohenj.png

This is definitely better, and the quail is good as is right now. But that cursive script just isn't "scaring" me, you know? It just doesn't feel fierce to me. Try something of a more traditional sports script, like the Dodgers. Maybe if you showed me the whole script with the heavier lines it would look good as is. Try posting that if you can so we can see how the heavier stroke works.

Thanks again for the feedback. You have really helped me out alot. I am looking for another font.

Sorry about not being detailed I have been known to do that!

The lines in your logos & around your logos need to be thicker also try to exaggerate you lines a little to show depth & movement.

This is something I have struggled with as well I would suggest to look up Jaha's EBL Basketball league to get the idea of what I am talking about.

Hope this helps as I think you have the elements to make good logos you just need to maybe study sports logos more to get the idea.

Sorry about not being detailed I have been known to do that!

The lines in your logos & around your logos need to be thicker also try to exaggerate you lines a little to show depth & movement.

This is something I have struggled with as well I would suggest to look up Jaha's EBL Basketball league to get the idea of what I am talking about.

Hope this helps as I think you have the elements to make good logos you just need to maybe study sports logos more to get the idea.

no worries. I know I have alot to learn. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Yeah I agree with the posts above and think the bird resting on the line in the Q is really neat and a great starting point. Like someone said before you're current drawings and work is great, but sports logos have evolved over time from a simple, outstanding image, to a bold statement made with one image.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Definitely like the new wordmark for the Quails, and still love the quail resting on the Q for a logo. I like the new Arks logo alot, a definite improvement over the original. This just occurred to me, is there a specific sport that these are intended for?

Cohenj.png

Archived