New Saginaw Spirit Third Jerseys

CMUBrent

Ugh ... I hope the difference between the vintage whites on the underarms and the rest of the jersey is not that noticeable on the ice.

Ugh ... I hope the difference between the vintage whites on the underarms and the rest of the jersey is not that noticeable on the ice.

I think it just might be the lighting reflections off the different material of the jersey.

OttawaSenators.png

I like it. Sure beats the BFBS jersey from last year.

It's the lighting.

DSCN16845347.JPG

I like them. They're going back to the style of their 3rd jersey they had before the league switched to the new RBK templates. Glad to see the Kings knock-off go the way of the Dodo (and Todd Watson).

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I really like the new jerseys. I would also agree that these jerseys are much better than the ones from last year.

I got the kick out of the shoulder patch looks good!

They have had that logo for years. I don't think they have used it on anything, but I've seen it on some promotional things for the team.

Sporting Venue Count (for games):ย OHL: 19ย (28ย Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13ย (15ย Total),ย NHL: 4

Archived