Britain Basketball

BlackBolt3

Union_Jack.jpg

The white in the diagonal stripes still line up and cover the same space while the is off-centered and almost looks like shading. I thing you should try something closer to the way it is on the flag. I don't really get the pennant coming off the ball either.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

Not any better really. Use a standard basketball, but just make the red flip sides when it hits the center of the ball. Make the white parts line up like in the Union Jack and then flip the red over to the other side.

+1

rATMcmK.png

Not any better really. Use a standard basketball, but just make the red flip sides when it hits the center of the ball. Make the white parts line up like in the Union Jack and then flip the red over to the other side.

right, do this.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

It still seems painfully generic. There's no real sense of motion, and I'm not seeing the Union Jack reference very clearly. Look at the color balance of the flag. There's more red and white than blue, and it's obvious where the offset is. Not so much here.

GB's current logo isn't great, but I can't really say this is all that much better. The 'tail' reminds me of an airline logo of sorts. I think you should work on the ball portion of the logo, and worry about the wordmark later. Let the ball portion of the logo speak for itself, and then go from there. The 'tail' seems like it was added to give a sense of motion or something of the like, but it feels superfluous to me.

It still seems painfully generic. There's no real sense of motion, and I'm not seeing the Union Jack reference very clearly. Look at the color balance of the flag. There's more red and white than blue, and it's obvious where the offset is. Not so much here.

GB's current logo isn't great, but I can't really say this is all that much better. The 'tail' reminds me of an airline logo of sorts. I think you should work on the ball portion of the logo, and worry about the wordmark later. Let the ball portion of the logo speak for itself, and then go from there. The 'tail' seems like it was added to give a sense of motion or something of the like, but it feels superfluous to me.

Yeah, I wanted an abstract logo, but this last update kinda took it away. The tail will stay, but may be revised.('Cause I like it.;)) the ball may match the tail.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived