Vested Jerseys- MLB

Oriolesmagic

The logo on the Orioles' hat needs a white outline, and I'm not sure why you went with black for the Yankees.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Much better. Without the outline, the logo just looks like a bunch of random orange splotches on a black background.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Looks much better in navy. I'm fine with the belt loop, but agree with McCall on the hat, I would try a solid white hat, or I guess you could use the standard navy also...

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Here's the suggested changes to the Yankees concept. Better? Anything else?

newyorkyankeesconceptaw.png

The first AL Central concept I have for you all is the Minnesota Twins. I made a lot of changes and it may seem unusual, but I was curious to see the response to this one.

minnesotatwinsconcept.png

Tell me what you think please!

balitmoreorioles_sig1.png

I would go with the TC logo on the vest and not the panel hat, it just doesnt go well with the Twins. Its not bad, but your right, it is unusual, especially for a Twins fan.

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

I like the hat a lot for the Twins, no complaints there. For the vest, though, try putting the current primary or the TC on the chest and put the Minnesota logo on the sleeve and see how it looks. As for the Yankees, I liked it better with the white.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived