Early 90s ESPN Sunday Night Football Intro

illwauk

Found this on YouTube today.

I'm a little disappointed by the Vikings... they could've had one like the Bronocs, but with the northwoods (think old Hamms commercials) instead of mountains before it zoomed into the Minneapolis skyline.

I'd have done the Packers different too. I'd start in County Stadium (where they still played at the time), have the camera pan up past the Clock Tower, then zoom down the freeway past a bunch of farms and finally into Lambeau.

Either way, we didn't have cable back then, so this is my first time seeing most of these... pretty cool!

Neat, I always love seeing stuff like this.

Back in the late 80s/early 90s the weekly NFL roundup show here would preview each matchup with animated team logos - just simple stuff, but as a kid I loved it. Been trying to find some of them on youtube, but to no avail...

Found this on YouTube today.

I'm a little disappointed by the Vikings... they could've had one like the Bronocs, but with the northwoods (think old Hamms commercials) instead of mountains before it zoomed into the Minneapolis skyline.

I'd have done the Packers different too. I'd start in County Stadium (where they still played at the time), have the camera pan up past the Clock Tower, then zoom down the freeway past a bunch of farms and finally into Lambeau.

Either way, we didn't have cable back then, so this is my first time seeing most of these... pretty cool!

Pretty cool. I don't remember ever seeing these. The Saints clip was one of the more fitting one IMO.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived