AHL Concepts

CSSdesigns

There is no sense hiding the truth anymore. Some of you know who I am, and I really don;'t care. I'm not giving out any names, but heres some of the work I did while I was banned.

CodySmith-WBSahl.pngCodySmith-BNGahl.pngCodySmith-HRTahl.pngCodySmith-HERahl.pngCodySmith-MILahl.pngCodySmith-CHRahl.pngCodySmith-MANahl.pngCodySmith-GRGahl.pngCodySmith-BRDahl.pngCodySmith-ADRahl.png

C and C is much appreciated. Yes, I let the cat out of the bag. I'm trying my best not to be as annoying as last time, and I think I need to learn as much as I can when it comes to concepts. I learned as much as I could on HJC, and now I need to take my next big step.

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

i really haven't been paying attention to whatever trolling you did but you do have some solid concepts. just stick to doing that.

on the phantoms one i know they use purple but in the way it's used it does kinda get lost next to the black. my suggestion is to put it up against a better contrasting color or eliminate it all together.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

i really haven't been paying attention to whatever trolling you did but you do have some solid concepts. just stick to doing that.

on the phantoms one i know they use purple but in the way it's used it does kinda get lost next to the black. my suggestion is to put it up against a better contrasting color or eliminate it all together.

Thought about using yellow as well, considering it's used in the phantoms eyes, but will it work? And the trolling I did (or was claimed of doing) was not finishing a series, stealing others work and faking my own death so i could start fresh (as i tried to with an account known as dboi)

That's my problem (along with everyone else) with all of them. By not completing the collar it makes it 1 billion times sillier looking.

Why did you say the Admirals need a nice clean retro look, and not a cookie cutter design when all you did was copy the Preds/Blues template?

The look isn't used in the AHL, so i figured the Admirals could pull it off.

I have no words to describe how much you've improved.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I have no words to describe how much you've improved.

I second this. Couple of small things to consider, the Monarchs logo could use some touching up, the logos on the Griffins jerseys are too big, and I don't love the blue collar for the Phantoms. But really nice job, especially on Wilkes-Barre and Charlotte.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Why did you say the Admirals need a nice clean retro look, and not a cookie cutter design when all you did was copy the Preds/Blues template?

The look isn't used in the AHL, so i figured the Admirals could pull it off.

Fair enough, but how do you consider that look retro?

Retro in a new aspect. I expect some teams will come out with similar designs in the near future, making it a common template, like the one Atlanta used, or the awful Sens template. And thanks guys. I'm probably going to update a few of these, and post a couple more I got finished.

Archived