Casey's MLB (Nike)

crustin

Hi Guys! This is my first ever topic so I am excited and I will be posting all my MLB concepts! I will be using a Nike baseball template! If you want me to post the template just ask. Each team will get at least a home, away, and alternate. I will try to keep this updated regularly. I will post the first team either later today or tomorrow.

2u5xnoj.jpg

21kw0t1.jpg

2e2dky0.jpg

not a fan of a white hat on top of a cream home jersey, and i'm really not a fan of the lowercase names on the 2nd alternate.

other than that, these are unoffensive, even if a little uninspired.

i miss the sleeve patches.

Try using a cream hat for only the home. I like the idea but white on cream certainly doesn't work. Then use a black hat for the road and road alt and either cream, orange, or black for the home alt depending on what you think looks best

I will do a update later today

2u5xnoj.jpg

21kw0t1.jpg

2e2dky0.jpg

Road jersey looks solid, no complaints there. For the home jersey, love the idea to use cream. However, I don't think the pinstripes mesh well with the cream or the Atlanta brand. So, my advice would be to keep the cream but ditch the pinstripes. Nice start to this series.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Road jersey looks solid, no complaints there. For the home jersey, love the idea to use cream. However, I don't think the pinstripes mesh well with the cream or the Atlanta brand. So, my advice would be to keep the cream but ditch the pinstripes. Nice start to this series.

Thanks For The Feed Back I Might Ditch The Pin Stripes And See How They Look

2u5xnoj.jpg

21kw0t1.jpg

2e2dky0.jpg

Also, the tomahawk heads on that patch should be facing up. Unless of course you meant to do that. In which case you should make them face north again. ;-)

Thanks Didn't Even Notice That So Used To Make Hockey Jersey Shoulder Patches :P

2u5xnoj.jpg

21kw0t1.jpg

2e2dky0.jpg

On the Orioles: The Cream should be dropped and the white hat should be black.

On the Braves: The Cream/Pinstripe combo should be dropped. I think you should use one or the other.

On the Mets: Again, Cream should be let go. And the white should be the primary home. The Mets uniform I would say is my favorite so far.

Can't wait to see the Cardinals (Please no cream or pinstripes).

On the Braves: The Cream/Pinstripe combo should be dropped. I think you should use one or the other.

On the Mets: Again, Cream should be let go. And the white should be the primary home. The Mets uniform I would say is my favorite so far.

I didn't have pinstripes or cream in mind for the cards :)

2u5xnoj.jpg

21kw0t1.jpg

2e2dky0.jpg

I didn't have pinstripes or cream in mind for the cards :)

With that said I can't wait to see the rest of the league.

Archived