NFL Throwbacks gripe

Blue Falcon

I love the throwback the NFL should make wk 3 Throwback week like they did back in 94.

why week 3? that seems random. if its a special event, where they wear special uniforms, it seems that should fall on a special day which is why i think most of us like the Thanksgiving idea, a weekend where we celebrate American traditions (and lets not get into a historical thanksgiving, american history debate) and so the NFL reflects that as well with throwback uniforms

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I love the throwback the NFL should make wk 3 Throwback week like they did back in 94.

why week 3? that seems random. if its a special event, where they wear special uniforms, it seems that should fall on a special day which is why i think most of us like the Thanksgiving idea, a weekend where we celebrate American traditions (and lets not get into a historical thanksgiving, american history debate) and so the NFL reflects that as well with throwback uniforms

True I said wk 3 cause it the last week before the bye plus I think they should do it twice maybe on Thanksgiving and on the last games on the season since every game is a division game.

I use my throwback mini helmets for the matchups on Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks, and current for the rest of the games and playoffs. I redid the room in 80s jerseys, pennants, beanies and huddles so that I have the nfl I grew up on around me every week.

Nice gotta love old school you should see my FB page!! :-)

2165315.jpg

2154943.jpg

I remember those Rams' uniforms back in the day. I never liked how the jersey stripes were different on the home and away jerseys. I think the white jerseys were superior to the blue ones.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

• 3 weeks later...

I use my throwback mini helmets for the matchups on Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks, and current for the rest of the games and playoffs. I redid the room in 80s jerseys, pennants, beanies and huddles so that I have the nfl I grew up on around me every week.

Nice gotta love old school you should see my FB page!! :-)

post it on here, I have pics of my nfl den on here, 2011 w/ the current jerseys and now w all the throwbacks. One of them in on the show your collection page

i made the same comment on twitter last week. and yea, the Panthers get "thrown back on" a lot, which seems the strangest team to do it with, though the Falcons i understand being a divisional rival. they got it right with the AFL uniforms

The Falcons were never in the AFL .... they were an expansion team in the NFL back in 1966

Still tho' ... a nice uniform set

5038658.jpg4785962.jpg

5785560.jpg

Archived