Hockey Jersey Concepts

16kid

What happened?

Blogger automated robots found that HJC had characteristics of a spam website. Apparently this can happen from time to time and be a mistake. So, I put in a simple Restore Blog request...which was denied!!! Apparently Blogger still saw HJC as spam. Yesterday I was able to get some sort of appeal and HJC will be looked at, in detail, within 7 business days. Seeing as it is the holiday season, who knows what Blogger's business days will be.

What if they won't enable HJC ever again?

Don't worry. HJC WILL continue!!! If that happens though, we will lose roughly 3 years of history. However, I will simply start a new blog which will still be called "HockeyJerseyConcepts.com" because I own that domain name.

Immediate Future

I have chosen to place HJC on hiatus until the new year. It gives me a chance to enjoy Christmas and not worry about checking on the blog every hour. It gives the HJC writers a chance to also enjoy their holidays and not have to worry about posting during their family time.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived