Football Association of America-St. Louis Arches on Template

St Louis Cardinals

Hi guys, i made this league called the Football Association of america. Each state would have 1 team. There are 4 Divisions, the North, South, East, and West divisions. The championship is called the champions cup. the first champions cup would be held in the Colorado Peaks stadium. I am giving you guys sketches first so that everything is perfect when i do the final drawing. without further ado, here are the drawings :)

DivisionlogosChampionscup_zps9feb5916.jpg

(p.s., the Colorado Peaks sketches will be unveiled tonight or tommorow)

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Your secondary logo and mascot look like flames, not mountains, because of the rounded bottoms. The helmet would be interesting to see in a more fully realised form. I look forward to your development of this series.

rATMcmK.png

hey guys. sorry for the long wait. i made the nike template and then just when i was about to draw on the design i realized it was adidas, so colorado's final copy should be done by either tommorow or the day after that. Anyway, here is the sketches for Nevada. I found recently though another team i made a couple years ago named the Reno Aces (named before the baseball team. colors are purple and red). If you guys like i could update that old sketch and show you guys. Anyway, heres the miners, whose team colors are emerald green and dark green. The helmet will not be the final helmet. Pretty sure the NV logo will, but we'll see

Nevada_zps4cf17efb.jpg

also, if you guys have any suggestions for any team names feel free to say them! i have only about 8 or 9 team names solid (NOLA Pelicans, indianapolis Stallions, St. Louis Arches, Arizona Scorchers, Boston Minutemen, Florida Tropics, and a few more i can't name off the top of my head). I look foward to the C&C/Suggestions.

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Archived