JD's useless Super Bowl Triva

NoHoJoe

Round III

My apologies to infrared 41.

Who am I?

I. I was born on a feast day of a patron saint.

II. I lead my college team to its recent appearance in the Rose Bowl Game. am currently swearing off tequila until my alma mater returns to The Rose Bowl Game.

III. Although I have had a pretty quiet career in the pros one of my most memorable moments was up north in a fracus with some guy from the North End of Boston. Our most recent rematch was MCee'd by Ron James.

IV. I was part of the wildest finishes in college football history.

V. A quarterback from my alma mater's regional rival ended my career.

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

I. I've been home to a World Series Champion and a Super Bowl Champion.

II. A piece of fruit pops up.

III. I played a key role in Robin Ventura's grand slam single.

IV. Bill Buckner hates me.

V. I've been the incorrect answer to numerous "JD" trivia questions.

Who am I?

BB52Big.jpg

Round IV.

1. At one time or another, there have been musical acts that have performed the Star Spangled Banner and The Super Bowl Half Time Show. Name as many as possible.

2. What former Survivor contestant performed at the Super Bowl XI Halftime show?

3. What was Julia Kallish's involvement in Super Bowl XX?

and Finally.....

4. Excepting the USFL and XFL, where was the last Professional Football Championship Game held involving a football team BASED in New York City?

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

1. At one time or another, there have been musical acts that have performed the Star Spangled Banner and The Super Bowl Half Time Show. Name as many as possible. University of Arizona Marching Band, University of Michigan Marching Band, Grambling State University Marching Band, Up With People

2. What former Survivor contestant performed at the Super Bowl XI Halftime show? Lisa Whelchel

3. What was Julia Kallish's involvement in Super Bowl XX? She played the referee in the Chicago Bears' "Super Bowl Shuffle" video.

4. Excepting the USFL and XFL, where was the last Professional Football Championship Game held involving a football team BASED in New York City? Ashland, Oregon

Archived