What is the most hated team in the NFL?

habsfannova

Cowboys.

My #1 hate is the Dolphins, but Dallas is up there. I think a lot of people are like that - hate your division rival, then hate the Cowboys

as a fellow bills fan, i agree 100% with this

here's the top teams i hate:

1) Miami - bunch of teal-wearing wusses :P

2) Dallas - just cant stand parcells or jones. so arrogant.

3) New England - always hated tom brady ever since he ousted bledsoe

4) New York Jets - seeing a trend here?

5) Pittsburgh - cant stand cowher

6) Philadelphia - just following my own trend of hating all philly teams

As a diehard packer fan i auto hate the bears and vikings.

but above all for me, is the dencer broncos. Cant stand em, never will. I hate them before any other team. Most liekly because They crushed my dreams when i was just a little tike packer fan watching the super bowl against em, and they beat us. I was terribly upset <_<

but overall id say the most hated team is Dallas

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

All I know is, I can't stand the Broncos.

And of course, to throw things off-kilter, I hate the Saskatchewan Roughriders. But that's a whole 'nother league/argument.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

#1 for me.. Packers.. without a doubt.. I even converted my fiancee from liking the Packers to liking the Vikings. Also, bears, lions, and the Bucs, because of division rivals, I know the Bucs arent anymore, but that doesnt mean I hafta start liking them.

But yes.. Raiders and Cowboys are tops overall amongst the masses I would say.. even me.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I think in general, if your favorite team is in the NFC or the Houston Texans, it's the Cowboys.

If it's an AFC team or the 49ers, it's the Raiders.

I'd have to say my personal list is as follows:

1. Dallas Cowboys - The NY Yankees of football. Not as far as championships (BAHAHAHA), but in terms of arrogance. Add that they're owned by a real life JR Ewing and what's not to hate?

2. Chicago Bears - Respect the tradition, hate the team. Especially since the Ditka years ruined my childhood. And now they play in a spaceship. Ah well... at least it's not a dome.

3. Minnesota Vikings - They might be higher, but I think I hate the stadium and the fans more than the team. That's right... keep telling yourselves that all Packers fans are Liney sippin', deer hunting rednecks like Minnesota is just an oasis of class and culture. BTW, football was meant to be played outdoors... p****'s.

4. San Francisco 49ers - They might be higher too, but it's hard to hate a team that's only beaten you once (because of a ref's blown call at that) since the start of the Clinton administration. Still, they made the list because of all the whining and excuses they made when we were knockin' 'em out of the playoffs in the mid 90's ("But we underestimated you," "But we didn't have Steve Young."). It's gotten better though... I'll give 'em that.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Gotta be "America's Team". Any team so arrogant as to declare itself the country's team draws the most ire. (Mockba beat me to it)

Second Place goes to the Raiders for being so successful for so long. There's a bit of jealousy in all of us, wishing to have as much success as them.

Disagree on either the Jets or Giants -- they've never been good enough to hate.

I remember back in 1997 after the Packers won the Super Bowl, the city of Green Bay hung banners that said "Home of America's Team" in its downtown.

Not that I actually like anything about Green Bay (other than the Packers), but I thought that was the perfect slap in the face to those jerkoffs.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

2) Cleveland - This is mostly just old rooted hatred for the old Browns.

the best nfl rivalry is the steelers-browns, as a steeler fan I HATE cleveland

Sure pick on the Browns fan why don't ya :P

Well My Hated Lists Goes as Follows

1.) Baltimore Ratbirds- They stole Cleveland's team and then won a Super Bowl with a MURDERER

2.) Pukesburg Squeelers- Hated division rival

3.) Buffalo Jills- Don't like Bledsoe and can't stand their fans( we have the most obnoxious Jill fans at my school, after the Patriot game they were all like we are going to the Super Bowl, well look where you are now) :P Oh did I mention J.P. Loserman

4.) Crapcity Bunguls- Bring shame to the fine state of Ohio and an embarassment for the past 15 years, tarnishing Ohio's football name

5.) The Denver Broncos, probably should be higher but I wasn't alive when the drive, the fumble, and all the other good stuff happened with the Broncos. All I have to say is Curse you Elway :cursing: !

6.) Dallas Cowgirls- They aren't Americas team

7.) Whoever is playing the Browns that week

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived