Deleted

DCVisualArts

Does any of that price go towards any type of aid or charity related to the events in Boston?

Because otherwise, quit cashing in on tragedy.

+1, would've bought one but I'd rather take the 26$ and donante it to a charity that will support Boston.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

mcrosby...

Either comment on the concept or shut up! Thank you.

Big fan of the Bruins shirt, I'd buy one and I hate the team. Absolutely stellar work. Hope you don't let trolls like mcrosby discourage you from posting your work on here. Figuires someone like him shows up when we get some the best work we've seen on these boards in months...

mcrosby...

Either comment on the concept or shut up! Thank you.

Big fan of the Bruins shirt, I'd buy one and I hate the team. Absolutely stellar work. Hope you don't let trolls like mcrosby discourage you from posting your work on here. Figuires someone like him shows up when we get some the best work we've seen on these boards in months...

I see no trolls here. Just a terrible misunderstanding. He came here to show off his shirt design, which I think is amazing except for he left out their MLS team, and unfortunately he didn't make it clear enough that he planned to donate the money from selling the shirt, as opposed to pocketing the cash for himself. When called out on that, he proved that he was on the level with his intentions, though he could've been a little more polite about it.

This thread is toast anyway, so forget about it.

Then say such and then let it drop...were the calling of names necessary?

Classy, amazing how some are.

Just for clarification...which of us (or both) are you referring to?

Because honestly, I really did just want to make sure that money was going to the right place and properly advertised as such.

Archived