concept NBA team logos

iamLillard

Indiana Pacers:

Hello guys here is a concept for the Pacers I realy dont like their curent logo so I made this. Pls comment , rate, tell me what u think... all comments will be taken as a positive critic, so tell me realy what u think.

Pacers+logo.png

It is a little too abstract to work as an actual NBA logo. I also would like to see it over a colored background to see how it works because I don't think it would work over any color other than white.

Is the yellow suppose to form a P? The bottom leg of the P should be longer. It's a nice attempt to make the P and basketball lines mix, but the execution is not there.

Pacers: Place the logo on a different coloured background to indicate what is negative space in the logo and what is background. I get what you're trying to do with the P but it's too abstract right now--longer leg, smaller head, and it will look more like a P.

Wolves: The moon is too detailed. Always consider what can be rendered in embroidery thread, which is only so thin. Always consider what the logo will look like shrunken down. When you substituted black with white in the logo, all sense of a wolf disappears and it just looks like random abstract shapes. Keep the black all the time, both for cohesion and consistency.

rATMcmK.png

Take the yellow and extend the "P" and then wrap it around to complete the ball. I like it though, You could also go away from the original P and basketball and think in terms of the origins of the name and harness racing.

Archived