Strike Three Challenge I

strykethr33

Welcome to the first S3 Challenge. Here's what the "challenge" is - pick a TV show, any current or past, and cross it over into a football uniform.

The only rule - the team has to be in the city/state that the show takes place in.

The deadline - Monday, June 21, 2004 at noon

The prize - some cool medal image, that I've yet to make.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it okay if I enter with Madden screen shots? I did a TV show one I rather like--and I'm not talking about the Star Trek ones I did...

I can do it on a regular template as well, but if I could enter it with screen shots I already have--well that saves some time... but I will abide by your ruling as it is your challenge...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

ok guys... who can be the first to guess what show this helmet is for?

tv_show_helmet.gif

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

nope.

nope.

you arent thinking creatively enough

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

nope.

Let me tell you guys one thing... that helmet looks EXACTLY like it should. I had NO probelms doing the graphics the exact way i wanted. So, no, it isnt a poorly rendered charlie brown stripe. (but good guess) B)

ΓΔΒ!

nope and nope

current tv show...

ΓΔΒ!

Archived