Premier League Concepts

theflakeband

• 1 month later...

Yep, red and black has a pretty common away combination for Manchester City over the years.

Overall, I like these - a couple of things I'd suggest though. I think on the Norwich shirts there needs to be a bit of extra breathing space around the sponsor's logo. On the Manchester City third, I'd shorten the placket a bit so it doesn't go into the sash, I just don't think it looks quite right at the moment.

A few notes specifically on the Southampton concepts.

Don't like the black collar on the home kit. White or red is more traditional, or at least red and/or white mixed with the black. It's also more traditional for Saints to have red stripes on a white shirt rather than vice versa. The feint black stripes make the whole kit very busy, I'd take them out and change the sponsors logo to black.i'd be happy if Saints turned out in that away kit though.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Liverpool kits are nice, the pattern and colours of all 3 are nice little nods to some of their past kits, back in the 80s when they had some of the nicest strips going. I like them, and they are far better than the madness they're wearing this season! Warrior take note...

sigen.jpg

I'm not a big fan of teams using gold trim for the sake of it. I can kind of let it slide when they are champions, but still find it a little tacky.

Other than that there are no issues with everything else. These are some great concepts and I am eagerly anticipating what you put out for Spurs.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived