Yakball Cocepts GUSAY

grant1woods

The sense I've gotten over this website is that you guys have all been doing this for a few years and are pros and spend a lot of time (and money) on this site. I don't I just saw this site and thought it would be fun to do. It's not. But I'll keep trying. So this is my 'yakball' concepts for teams around the United States.

-Grant

303h7kn.jpg

Grant, what made you wanna put a 'sammich' (I know how I spelled it) on a sports uniform let alone name a team after one? DC has some potential, maybe make the numbers and DC white and make the player name bigger. But honestly, Philly is just horrible. Take some time, look over it, and add some more creativity to a concept that's supposed to be funny.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

@johnnyrfl could you please just stay away from my account, youre getting on my nerves

I'm not in your account, I'm in the forum. I believe this area is public, and if you are not happy with comments, simply do not post.

@johnnyrfl could you please just stay away from my account, youre getting on my nerves

I'm not in your account, I'm in the forum. I believe this area is public, and if you are not happy with comments, simply do not post.

Really? Give the guy a break, I'm sure your first concepts didn't make people drool. If you're gunna be a dbag, simply do not post.

As for the concepts, Cheesesteaks is kind of a funny name. Definitely wouldn't work in a major sports league, but this is Yakball so I'm totally okay with it. The colors don't really work though, they seam really drab compared to such an unordinary name. DC is alright, I'd keep the Stars and Stripes out of the script and numbers though. keep them on the sleeves and maybe have red and white stripes separating them from the rest of the jersey? Just a thought.

Keep trying and don't let the Internet tough guys discourage you.

Ok, I'll give some honest feedback. These do have some potential. What you really need to do, since I'm assuming you don't want to invest a :censored:load of money on photoshop, go to gimp.org and download gimp. It's a really good free program that I actually use for almost everything. Then download the .psd plugin for it that way you can open photoshop templates. Once you have these things, go in and clean up a lot of these things. First of all you need to change the color of the dots (which I believe are stitches?) to fit in with the color it's on top of. Also, if you want to use a Philly cheese steak on the front and sleeves, try to match the color of said cheese steak a little better. Also, feel free to surf the web for lots of better free fonts. The ones you're using aren't bad, but there are so many good ones out there.

• 2 months later...

Really? Give the guy a break, I'm sure your first concepts didn't make people drool. If you're gunna be a dbag, simply do not post.

As for the concepts, Cheesesteaks is kind of a funny name. Definitely wouldn't work in a major sports league, but this is Yakball so I'm totally okay with it. The colors don't really work though, they seam really drab compared to such an unordinary name. DC is alright, I'd keep the Stars and Stripes out of the script and numbers though. keep them on the sleeves and maybe have red and white stripes separating them from the rest of the jersey? Just a thought.

Keep trying and don't let the Internet tough guys discourage you.

I agree, you can say what you want, but please don't argue, It annoys all of us

Archived