Looking for cap logo I saw on the BUS coming home yesterday

billman29

Hello,

I was coming home yesterday and I noticed a man wearing an MLB snapback with a logo I had never seen before. The logo in question was an S with two slits down the middle, making it almost resemble a dollar sign. I've searched LIDS and the MLB.com store for this design and I have yet to come across anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

You sure it was an MLB hat? There are tons of snapbacks and fitteds even, made by New Era or other companies, that aren't sports related now-a-days.

2ly2w09.jpg

You sure it was an MLB hat? There are tons of snapbacks and fitteds even, made by New Era or other companies, that aren't sports related now-a-days.

It had an MLB emblem on the back, which means nothing obviously as it could have just been sawn on and sold as an authentic piece of apparel, but yeah. The MLB logo is my basis for asking.

I'm thinking a desaturated version of this? Maybe with a bigger compass?

IWevMqB.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

New York Bankees?

NY+Bankees.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Hello,

I was coming home yesterday and I noticed a man wearing an MLB snapback with a logo I had never seen before. The logo in question was an S with two slits down the middle, making it almost resemble a dollar sign. I've searched LIDS and the MLB.com store for this design and I have yet to come across anything.

What color were the hat and logo?

gYH2mW9.png

Hello,

What color were the hat and logo?

The hat, as best I can remember, was blue-ish and the logo was a mix of red and green

I've been still trying to figure this out. So what we have:

-Snap back

-S logo similar to dollar sign

-Blueish base color with red/green logo

-MLB logo on the back

Three follow up questions. If you don't mind, where do you live? Did you notice the New Era logo on it? Also, you sure it was the MLB logo and not the MiLB logo?

milb.gif

Not doubting you, just making sure because most people wouldn't think much about that. Although you are on this site so you aren't like most people lol. There are just alot of minor league teams it could be. I've been browsing on the main site and haven't found anyting conclusive yet.

For MLB the only possibilities I see are the Mariners, possibly White Sox, but doubtful, or the Cardinals or Padres. Just the teams that have S. Based on colors alone that eliminates all the teams but the Mariners, so not sure if that helps much.

2ly2w09.jpg

I've been still trying to figure this out. So what we have:

-Snap back

-S logo similar to dollar sign

-Blueish base color with red/green logo

-MLB logo on the back

Three follow up questions. If you don't mind, where do you live? Did you notice the New Era logo on it? Also, you sure it was the MLB logo and not the MiLB logo?

milb.gif

Not doubting you, just making sure because most people wouldn't think much about that. Although you are on this site so you aren't like most people lol. There are just alot of minor league teams it could be. I've been browsing on the main site and haven't found anyting conclusive yet.

For MLB the only possibilities I see are the Mariners, possibly White Sox, but doubtful, or the Cardinals or Padres. Just the teams that have S. Based on colors alone that eliminates all the teams but the Mariners, so not sure if that helps much.

-Toronto

-I did not

-I'm 90 percent sure it was the MLB logo

Archived