Phoenix Suns Concept - Unis Added

AAO

Thanks for the feedback all. Here are some uniform ideas. I want the Phoenix wordmark to work with the sunburst, but just not sure how its coming along. The sleeved uni..is a test. I would like to see the sunburst to return to the jersey, but done right this time.

PhoenixSuns_ConceptUnis_zps8d55fdbb.png?t=1373948092

Ian, I think the fourth row is best, especially the primaries with the purple base and the negative-space "SUNS" ambigram.

As for uniforms...I'd suggest a little experiment; move the number above the tail of the sunburst, with the wordmark just below the sunburst.

Overall, Ian, I'd say this stuff is SOLID. [447]

Good work, though I'm not a huge fan of the how the letter S joins the rest of the text in the wordmark. The homage to the 90's font is cool, but I think it'd look better separated. Also, because that's the effect you're going for, the text makes the front of the jerseys look unbalanced and tilted heavier to the right. I think the fourth row down from the first set you posted at the very top is the most well balanced and could tinkered with to make a really great set. Keep it going.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

from your original post, i think the logos in the 3rd, 4th and 5th rows are the best. the ones with the long, thin sun rays are not very appealing to me, the sun rays are actually a bit annoying and im sure it would be a pain to reproduce at small sizes and in embroidery. they also have such a different aesthetic compared to the others that the lack of consistency is too much. stick with rows 3 - 5, they look more like a family of logos.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived