Arizona Rattlers Throwback Night

Sodboy13

Really the new ones aren't that bad. Could use more Teal on the black uniforms and more cooper on the white uniforms (Kinda a similar issue that Jaguars have IMO) but they look pretty good. The old ones are better but the new ones are pretty solid.

Certainly better than Russell's first effort, with the contrasting turquoise shoulders, gradient sleeve stripes, and that goddamn leftover Georgia Tech font. That single-color helmet logo with the full-body snake and full team name is horrendous, though.

And who the hell decided on yellow numbers for the Predators? They look like the New York Dragons now.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

As close to a classic uniform as the Arena League has.

The teal facemask is missing, but they look great.

I would honestly say those were NFL caliber fantastic. From the logo to the color scheme, the custom nwestern stripe made it modern yet had the elements of a traditional uniform. Only improvement would be to have a set of copper pants.

I agree. If the Cardinals hadn't moved to Phoenix and they'd been a 90's NFL expansion franchise, these would be the perfect name and uniforms.

ABSOLUTELY!

What a downright perfect color scheme (one of my faves), helmet and logo, and team name. I always thought the rest of the uniform could use a little fixin but I could live with it.

Archived