New York Giants Uniforms

usern3mo

Since it's an UA template, not sure what the Starter logos are doing... But that's not an issue.

Regarding the color thing, "basic" is a good thing. Four colors (plus white) are just too many. Get rid of the black, maybe even the silver.

The home and away are so different that they look like they could be completely different teams. I honestly have no idea how you can fix that here.

spacer.png

Since it's an UA template, not sure what the Starter logos are doing... But that's not an issue.

Regarding the color thing, "basic" is a good thing. Four colors (plus white) are just too many. Get rid of the black, maybe even the silver.

The home and away are so different that they look like they could be completely different teams. I honestly have no idea how you can fix that here.

How's this?

35t0.png

How's this?

35t0.png

Miles better.

spacer.png

How's this?

Miles better.

I put this edit with the black inserts in the original post along with the Away edit. What do you think of those?

Archived