Gamecock Logo Update: Need Critique/Advice

Cola

Need some help here. This is just for fun until the season starts up to create some activity on "what could be" over on a Gamecock forum I frequent.

So far, I am trying to:

- figure out how to add feathers/detail to the head without over complicating

- decide whether the waddle looks too much like a nutsack

- decide if comb should be adjusted

Any and all criticism is appreciated.

uZSO4p1.jpg

NO. Even as a die-hard Carolina fan, I wouldn't buy anything with this logo. Maybe try to update the whole rooster instead of the head only.

PHI ALPHA! SIGMA ALPHA EPSILON. CAROLINA GAMECOCKS. ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. ST. LOUIS BLUES. ORLANDO CITY SC. JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS.

sc_gamecocks_sig1.png

What a nice gamecock! (Sorry, had to. My maturity level is seriously lower than one of a 3rd grader's)

But on a more serious note, it looks very good. Honestly, you don't even notice the nut sack that easily. Maybe if you flatten it out a little and take some roundness out it would look better.

Overall its a very good piece of work, I love the one with the "C" especially. Your defiantly going in the right direction with this one.

ACU2.gif

The "Motion C" logo is really well done. Great update - it's a money-making design, despite GoGamecocks' dislike. You kept it simple and didn't over-design it.

My only dislike - the nut sack neck is something that can't be unseen.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived