Some College Football Stuff

colinturner95

So, keeping this rolling a little bit, I've finished the PAC 12 teams

sundevils_zps21bc3826.png

Arizona State: Another team that updated their brand very well, but could use some other things. First of all, the "fork" on the jerseys just really doesn't cut it for me, so I put the full fork on the sleeves. Other than that, there really isn't much different, the numbers are outlined similarly to the logos, there's 4 helmets: athletic gold, , red, white, black, and a gold helmet because A. The best helmet they wear is gold, and B. I wanted to see the fork as a helmet stripe. C and C, and i think ill start taking requests now.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Not a big fan of cramming pitchforks wherever possible, not on the pants and cuffs. Also, the yellow pitchfork would look better on the white and gold helmets.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

The logo is just slapped on the pants. That's a big no-no.

Yeah, I knew someone would bring that up... I'm trying to use this template for the colleges, and andrewharrington's for the others. The pants on this one are a little skinny, so I thought that could be a problem. I want something on the pants, that fits the look of the uniform, but not like a traditional stripe

AmPJ0Ty.png 

im not a big fan of the traditional arizona state color scheme: maroon, gold, black, and white. I prefer the newest, simplified color scheme: black, yellow, and white. I do appreciate your creativity, but i also hesitate to accept the overdone pitchfork. Keep up the work!

• 5 months later...

College football is well under way, and I'm fixing/re envisioning/adding things to some teams. Some teams get drastically changed, some don't and i'll remind you that this is college football, it can get crazy.

tcu_zps61b78d60.png?t=1379797629

TCU may have unveiled the coolest football uniform of the year, and I think its a great look. I like the new pattern, so I applied it to the uniform. Red is more prevalent, as it flows with the set and because it's college football, HELMETS, HELMETS, HELMETS! Purple, Black, Grey and Blood Eyes are the helmets in rotation for TCU. I don't know who's up next, no requests for now please. I'm thinking of a PAC 12 school next maybe, idk. Stay tuned

Holy crap

Archived