NCAA Outdoor Classic (The Game) OSU vs. MICH - NIKE JERSEYS?

MrWonka

Love the Michigan jersey, the logo is still a bit jarring, but it makes sense, it's different, and it's a one-off, so that's not a big deal.

On Ohio State, I wish everything were thicker. You had the thick lines for Michigan, and it's outdoors, far from the stands, so you need thick lines. Thick lines feel old-tyme, thick lines are more visible. That includes the outline on the O logo. It's good...but I think thickening things up would make it great.

I will try do the changes. I think the stripes are thicker on the regular pixeled concept and it does look better. I'll try to re do the realistic version and make an update (also to see if I like it better). Thanks for your suggestion!

ha, i love the touch of adding the YouTube video. nicely done.

Thank you! I wanted to do something different than just uploading the photo. If I'm doing the whole 'acting out the situation' that would be believable, right?

Very nice, I'd like to see what you could do for a Wisconsin-Minnesota version of this (and maybe a Michigan State-Penn State to round out the B1G)

See, I think I'd have fun doing that. I'd have to find more time and incentive to complete it compared to this one. As I'm not too knowledgable on those teams sports history (hockey). If I have time, I may do that!

The Michigan sweaters are sweet, and I loved your 'unveiling' video.

...A great way to present a concept.

Well done, MrWonka!

Thanks! I thought it would be hard to mess up the Michigan one, it's a sharp look regardless what team it is in my opinion.

I love how much time you are spending to make this concept.

Gotta make it fun for me just as much for the viewer is what I like to think. Bring something more entertaining I guess.

Thanks for the responses guys! Hopefully the rap up will be soon. Only thing I can think of that I'm adding is the Game Media Guide cover, Game Puck, and the ice design. If anyone can think of anything else I'd love to know!

I'd thicken the outlines on the logo too

I would if I was making a jersey in general. I was really trying to hit it home with one of the first 'O' logo's used.

Nike uploaded their version of the Outdoor game. (Reebok and Nike both made designs, the NCAA picked Reebok in the end, because well...it's NIKE) Nike thought their jerseys were far superior, saying they worked so much harder, and took them longer. They were sure the public was going to agree....typical NIKE....these were the jerseys..

3fc7f69dda114df19069ef78a456be2d.png

Why not have one Nike and one Reebok? They are the schools' respective manufacturers and it'd be more realistic.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Why not have one Nike and one Reebok? They are the schools' respective manufacturers and it'd be more realistic.

This is simply because I wanted the game to look good. I know I could've made a nike jersey look good but I wanted the same style of jersey to form unity in the game.

Archived