Shaq back to Magic?

Saintsfan

this is pure speculation at this point, and I have already mentioned it late on the NBA draft thread, but I thought this might be worth bringing up. The Magic pass up a big center in the draft, and deal tro get a bunch ofyoung talent ion the draft. The might just anbout have enough with T-mac and maybe one of there rookies and maybe Hill to prize Shaq away from LA. Does anyone else see this as a chance? Or am I going insane? Coz otherwise I can't see Shaq going anywhere personally.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

i could see shaq going to dallas. not sure who they would trade. Finley is the only player i know on the team.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

The Laker's want Nowitzki in any deal for Shaquille. If I were Cuban, I wouldn't do it, but, I'm not. He's really against it as well, or so I've read recently on ESPN.com

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Shaq going back to the Kingdom makes sense to me. which is why I'm not an NBA GM :D he can play about 4-8 more years and then buy the Magic the day he retires :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Actually -- I've heard that the Kings are pursuing Shaq. And that they are willing to package Bibby and Webber among others to get him. Also, I've heard lately that Shaq wants to go to Sacramento as much as he wants to go to Dallas.

IUe6Hvh.png

Hell, as far as we know he could end up in a Jazz uniform next year! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Hell, as far as we know he could end up in a Jazz uniform next year! :D

Mavs, Jazz who is gonna notice now????

I was merely speculating that its a good fit and Orlando is in the rare position of having enough for a worthwhile trade. Nowitski for Shaq for instance IMO is a crazy trade. Shaq is 32, has already had some injury problems and Nowitski is a young fit marquee guy.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived