NBA Courts Tweaked by TheRealPepman

TheRealPepman

• 1 month later...

I really love that Bobcats court with the sideline pinstripes. I got sick of double-blue color schemes a long time ago, but the Bobcats' variation with blues and orange quickly became a favorite of mine and it sucks that we lost it to their rehornetfication. 

On 12/1/2020 at 8:43 PM, TheRealPepman said:

"Great wishes," wow, the San Antonio Spurs' international flavor even extends to replying to kodrinsky

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 7:03 AM, TheRealPepman said:

Heat 2000 Redux (with a little bit of Araneta Coliseum flavor

f0ErxYJ.jpg

Thanks for the Smart Araneta Coliseum shoutout! I wonder what inspired you to make one that's similar to the former court design of The Big Dome? Just for the info of everyone, The Big Dome's court is now predominantly blue. This court brings nostalgia to me, especially when I watch basketball on TV, may it be PBA or college hoops.

P.S.: I just learned the arena's new name here.

14 hours ago, edjb93 said:

Thanks for the Smart Araneta Coliseum shoutout! I wonder what inspired you to make one that's similar to the former court design of The Big Dome? Just for the info of everyone, The Big Dome's court is now predominantly blue. This court brings nostalgia to me, especially when I watch basketball on TV, may it be PBA or college hoops.

P.S.: I just learned the arena's new name here.

I loved the 1999-2012 floor of the Araneta Coliseum. The way the the colors were placed just made a lot of sense for me to redo it on Miami. I know the lines inside the court (including the paint and the 3 pt. line) aren't white, but that's me trying to make it stand out in a slightly different way (when compared to the SAC floor). And I also had great memories seeing on TV like you. All those Ateneo/La Salle classics, the Ginebra games, and the concerts of folks like Regine Velasquez and Gary Valenciano.

I've also been to the Big Dome twice (2008 [Sta. Lucia vs. Red Bull + Alaska vs. Purefoods] and 2017 [Alaska vs. NLEX + Meralco vs. Purefoods Star]) to watch PBA games. Memorable experiences but the arena but isn't modern enough with no luxury suites and LED ribbon boards on sight. I wished they'd renovate it again so that there's a really, really good alternative to the MOA Arena. 

• Like 1