Creative South 2014

tjharley

Wanted to take a quick second let everyone know about this year's Creative South design conference in Columbus. GA. Among some great sessions with great designers is a special panel on Saturday devoted to sports design. The 'Heavy Hitters Panel' will include Joe Bosack, Fraser Davidson, Todd Radom, Skye Dillon, and myself. If you're a fan of sports design, I'd highly recommend checking out this panel and making the trip to Columbus. The rest of the 3-day conference should be pretty special as well. There are still a few tickets left so get 'em while they're hot. Hope to see everyone there!

Creative South 2014

Heavy Hitters Panel

Damn, that's one hell of a lineup. If I was even remotely close to GA, I'd be there.

Any chance you'll be recording any video to post later on? I know lots of conferences do that -- I think it would be a really awesome chat to share with the community here.

Y'all wait until I get back out west to hold something like this? Dammit, man! Like Houver if I was anywhere near Columbus--or had I known about this further in advance--I'd have definitely tried to fight my way down there.

(Y'all probably wouldn't have no room to park a Peterbilt there anyway, would ya? :P )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 3 weeks later...

About a month away from the event. Hope some of you decide to join us in Columbus next month. Should really be a great time for any designers out there looking to be inspired. I also heard through the grapevine that anybody who mentions these boards at one of the social events will get a complimentary libation of your choice courtesy of Joe Bosack. So there's that.

complimentary libation of your choice courtesy of Joe Bosack. So there's that.

They will?!… I mean, they will… at any of the social events that open bar, of course...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived