American Hockey Federation by JCRGraphix

JCRGraphix

Up next is a smaller market that built an impressive team through some fantastic GM work, the Eugene (OR) Thunderbirds. The logo is based on a traditional northwestern Native American thunderbird design rotated to make a letter E...

pres.png

Beautiful concepts like usual JCR.

I'd really like to see a Louisiana team. They're rare for hockey on this forum.

Here you go! The New Orleans Krewe... A Krewe is a group that puts on a celebration in New Orleans especially during Mardi Gras. Since I'm a professional musician that has played in New Orleans on Mardi Gras, I decided to out this all together based on that, hence the Fleur des Lis playing a sousaphone (my instrument that's popular in New Orleans parades).

pres.png

Beautiful concepts like usual JCR.

I'd really like to see a Louisiana team. They're rare for hockey on this forum.

Here you go! The New Orleans Krewe... A Krewe is a group that puts on a celebration in New Orleans especially during Mardi Gras. Since I'm a professional musician that has played in New Orleans on Mardi Gras, I decided to out this all together based on that, hence the Fleur des Lis playing a sousaphone (my instrument that's popular in New Orleans parades).

pres.png

It's............ so...........beautiful............

NewOrleansBowl_zpsb1707dea.png

Up next are the Boston Irish. Since Boston has such a long history of hockey in the NHL, the AHF allowed them to use their previous logo, with some modifications, as an alternate logo. I've included a close up of that logo...

irish.png

pres.png

How is this not getting much love. Or C+C for that matter? I think the player models are awesome really adds to the presentation. For the most part I think these are very nice. I think the Chiefs wordmark looks good as a crest. I'm usually not a fan of wordmarks as primaries, but this does look nice.

The only problem I have with the Krewe is that the purple can get easily lost in the home jersey. Though part of me thinks that's cool seeing Krewe pop out and seeing the Fleur if you look closely.

These are very well done. I'm glad that you are back to doing some hockey concepts.

I'm not sure I like the Brawlers' logo emblazoned across the chest, but I think it would make a good sleeve patch.

I also thought that the Blades' wordmarks and logo has too many lines, but the more I look at it, the less sure I am of that.

Great job.

award%20sig.png

Thanks again for all of the great feedback! This immediate feedback has always been a great design tool.

Up next is another small market team (my old hometown) that benefited from some awesome GM work. The logo is inspired by the old Kalamazoo Wings logo, and the name comes from one of my favorite beers of all time, Bell's Kalamazoo Stout.

pres.png

Archived