Pittsburgh Penguins concept

JetsLuvver

Old meets new, i can see what your trying to do here. Sucks about the limitations of paint, but if you read the TFAQ, you can get some tips on where to find cool fonts, plus there are many minds such as steve-o and zone ranger that do nice work on MS paint.

welcome aboard.

Limitations. If you look at my website, I do all my jersey and helmets and stuff in paint. I've done a few logos in paint but nothing as good as Steve-o's

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Limitations. If you look at my website, I do all my jersey and helmets and stuff in paint. I've done a few logos in paint but nothing as good as Steve-o's

I'll have to agree with Geoff.

MS Paint does have limitations, but you shouldn't afraid of it, it tis easy to tame.

The one advice I would give wouls be to use the trasparent background on PASTE, it gets you as close as you'll ever be to Layers in Paint.

You have to develop an eye for abstract lines and colours that will help you see beyond the shapes your brain decyphers...

If you have access to PowerPoint or a Greeting Cards/Print software such as PrintMaster (Staples sells older versions for very cheap), I would advise you use it for type (font) and copy and paste into MS Paint.

I ca show you my first Paint projects vs what I do today... Paint is not your enemy... (although Bill Gates may be...)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I have Print Master--rarely use it though--in fact I'd have to re-install it--the things I was using it for I now use Publisher and Picture It!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived