Race Logo Collaboration

raysox

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is very very pretty. You nailed it. Could I get the vectors of both logos you did?

You see, I have no clue how to, to be honest. I use GIMP, while all y'all are on fancy-scmancy Illustrator. Do I just save it under a different end piece?(Can't think of the name for it)

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Thought I would try my hand at the GoDaddy 500...

13709677775_2726a86e85_o.jpg

If you don't decide to use it, then fair enough. I'm open to C&C all the same. Thanks.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

The more I think of it, the less I like what I've put together. It's too bland... a logo and a number. I'll work on something better.

Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Gatorhunter, your pic isn't showing up.

Jdp, my drawing for that one was a shape like the mlb all star game a few years ago, and then the simpler logo Danica Patrick has on her car now. And drop the head logo. Yours has potential, but yeah it's a little bland.

13724589883_c47a71dc21.jpg

It's not exactly the All-Star Game (assuming it was 2011 in Arizona), but I'm hoping this suits the vision a little better.

If not, I'll bow out and chalk it up to a learning experience.

PS --

The inspiration for the zeros:

Phoenix_International_Raceway_Logo.jpg

Gator- yeah those are pretty clip art-y for my taste. Keep working! I'd ditch the sun for the Florida race because the Daytona race uses a sun/orange.

Jdp- I like that. Anyway you could make the script in the shape, and make the outline for the script thicker?

Archived