Race Logo Collaboration

raysox

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried my hand at Michigan. Obviously, it's a different sponsor than what was originally suggested.

ScreenShot2014-03-17at84846PM_zpse9b4a22

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Mike, here is my concept for the Grand Prix at the Glen race. I made reference to the long standing race history at the Glen, both various Formula series (including F1 from 1961-80) and various Stock Car series. The #16 in the upper half represents the 16th race in the schedule. C&C welcome...

Grand_Prix_at_the_Glen.png

I was thinking something more abstract, like f1 and Indy car race logos. Not that yours isn't a good start, but my vision was a little different.

I was gonna upload all the logos I have vectors for together but FSU's internet is particularly bad today

I was thinking something more abstract, like f1 and Indy car race logos. Not that yours isn't a good start, but my vision was a little different.

I was gonna upload all the logos I have vectors for together but FSU's internet is particularly bad today

F1 FOA doesn't really create logos for each race, but they do create race posters. Can you be a little more specific in the vision you were looking for? I would be happy to make any changes to it, just need some reviews and ideas. I wanted to incorporate more F1 into the logo due to the F1 USGP history at The Glen.

footer_logo.png

f1posters13_550x777.jpg

Mike, here is my concept for the Grand Prix at the Glen race. I made reference to the long standing race history at the Glen, both various Formula series (including F1 from 1961-80) and various Stock Car series. The #16 in the upper half represents the 16th race in the schedule. C&C welcome...

Grand_Prix_at_the_Glen.png

Why would you put Michael Waltrip on the logo?

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

It was the only NASCAR vector I had on my hard drive. I could have easily removed the number and sponsor. I will do that when I do updates to the logo.

Good idea, Mikey's not exactly a good driver (Had 4 wins in almost 20 years of Winston/NEXTEL/Sprint Cup, and they were all on Superspeedways, which Watkins Glen is not)

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived