Timmy's Rough NFL concepts!

TimmyTimberwolf

Hey there everyone! I am very new to making concepts. I am using paint most of the time because I am not too skilled! I mostly just change colors around for my concepts, but sometimes it can result in something amazing! So first I have a New Orleans Saints Uni. It would be away and kind of a one time thing!

Saints_zps52d05fba.png?t=1396899351

Thank you for the Ideas! I am not really going for a perfect look, just to get ideas out there. I know its not great quality to re-use chris's uni's. I will try to improve them! When I say ugly its more that I thought they would look cool, but I've seen them be unpopular! I will try to improve quality and make them more original!

Okay, So I took your guys' advice and I went to Paint Users Paradise and now I am using the Nike Pro Combat template. I got started with a chiefs one, but I need some ideas on striping and piping! I tried using a cartoonic indian logo as I think that is the next way to go!

Bkp-xunCEAA8UGA.png

These are okay. I don,t like the Chiefs. Also, it takes practice to perfect your concepts. I know it took me a while, but I am getting better(even though I haven't posted in concepts in a while) But just keep trying!

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

It is extremely hard to get a good grip on what it would actually look like when it looks that rough. It really cheapens the concept and makes it look like a very lazy and rushed job. When I first saw it I thought it was the bucs creamsicle unis.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

You obviously have a passion for this and far be it from any of us to put out that flame. But these are pretty rough. My suggestion would be to download inkscape and practice with that for a while. It is free and fairly easy. There are also some good templates from these forums to download and use. Keep working at it. All of us started somewhere.

Take these into Inkscape and perfect them. If you're going to post them as ''rough'', they're not ready yet. Also, don't make your stripes according to the helmet, I'd try it on a few different types of helmets. Your helmet for the Chiefs wouldn't look so good on a REVO Speed helmet.

Your jerseys side detail doesn't match up. Red panels, yellow side detail? White shoulder detail on the side detail box, yellow with red and white stripes on the jersey? If I'm wrong, by all means, point it out to me, but I'm confused.

I really think the Chiefs are one of those teams that would look great if they were modernized, with a pro combat jersey or something like that (unpopular opinion, I'm sure) but they need to be red.

If this is done in photoshop, the line tool will be a much better option than painting the stripes.

Also, in photoshop you have the option to pick a layer (the jersey layer) and delete everything outside of it, so you don't have any stray colors leaving the boundaries.

Archived