Utah Miners set

vicfurth

Yes, don't they look just great! :P Thanks so much for your hard work and effort with these vicfurth!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

No offense, but please, be original. We have how many pro-level designers here, and we have to pirate something? I may have something for you, although I'd have to talk to the original requester to see if he'd mind another team using it.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

No offense, but please, be original. We have how many pro-level designers here, and we have to pirate something? I may have something for you, although I'd have to talk to the original requester to see if he'd mind another team using it.

Like what?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Like what?

You'll have to wait and see... and I'll have to finish it first.

Sorry for sounding harsh. The uniforms are quite nice, and the colour combination yields a great court. Nice job!

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Like what?

You'll have to wait and see... and I'll have to finish it first.

Sorry for sounding harsh. The uniforms are quite nice, and the colour combination yields a great court. Nice job!

Yeah, it was under short notice too.

Retired Number's To Come

No offense, but please, be original...

I tried. Really, I did. Had a whole original set that I made, but this is what he wanted. I will tell you, everything besides the logos was designed by me. Wordmarks, unis, and court are all my creations.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

dude could use a razor :D

I could use one--that dude is way behind me--

And I prefer the pick vic did earlier...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

University of Texas - El Paso

Why would someone WANT to have a logo that is not their own? What i always loved about the Fantasy League here is that we tried to do everything as true to life as possible, even our logos. No ripping off, just make up something yourself or get someone to do it for you.

I dunno.. i'm ranting and drunk... sorry for the disturbance... fuxkers... :P

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived