making concept helmets chrome?

laray3

Any idea the best way to do this? Im working on a fantasy concept season and im redoing every college football teams uniforms and some i like the chrome look so how is the best way to do this? Im using photoshop

I used an easy way i know its not the best or nost accurate way but i used a clipping mask of a chrome spear and used a overlay on it and it turbed out decent still somethings i have tk fix but its a start

this is a quick one

ncstatechrome_zpsf5b36b9a.jpg

It's...alright for first try.

Design wise I think the stripe is a little rough and not straight. The logo looks like it's just pasted on their (which it is) you should warp or change the perspective a tad so it looks like it's actually on the round helmet.

As for the chrome, I think it looks pretty good. I think though you should either find another image to put in the chrome or blur it a tad. The reflection seems too crystal clear.

this is a quick one

ncstatechrome_zpsf5b36b9a.jpg

It's...alright for first try.

Design wise I think the stripe is a little rough and not straight. The logo looks like it's just pasted on their (which it is) you should warp or change the perspective a tad so it looks like it's actually on the round helmet.

As for the chrome, I think it looks pretty good. I think though you should either find another image to put in the chrome or blur it a tad. The reflection seems too crystal clear.

Lol im a rookie at this kinda stuff lol graduated high school last year now just trying to learn more things haha

Archived