NY Knicks

Jordy_shore

Not that I'm the only person to ever render the Empire State Building, but the composition of your "logo" (ESB in a triangle) looks a lot like the partial logo that I made a few months ago.......3413771d-95f4-46f5-9bdc-67c8f3d4a584_zps

Meh, I think his is different enough. Not in a good different though. Like everyone else said it needs to be touched up and cleaned up a lot. Right now it's a very line detail of the Empire state building when it should be a sports logo. Bold, and direct. Too many lines in yours Jody. I'm not saying to copy Jaha's but he did a great job of showing how you portray a building in a sports logo.

So you end up scraping your alternate and just steal a logo that was posted earlier? Sheesh...

See. you did...a little better with it. But like he said, that's insanely close to Jaha's. And by insanely close I mean it almost looks like the same image but less quality. Look at other logos, such as animals or ones with objects in them. They don't have so much detail inside or on the outline. The are bold will enough detail so you know what it is, but not a lot so it gets crowded or jumbled.

Notice how Jaha took out the small details nearing the top of the building. He didn't have all of those details he just had it going straight up. I'd suggest going in a different direction with the way it looks too.

Maybe give a little explanation on the logos, or tell us why you did what you did. And please put a little more effort into these, try cleaning them up and taking some time on them. I like the idea for the first one, but I think the presentation is off. The 2nd one is nothing more than their current logo with the background taken out.

Archived