Random logos by Mr. Nascar - New Bull Logo WIP

LAWeaver

Hey Mr. Nascar,

I see your redoing your bulls logo. First thing I see is the horns seem to be coming out from the top of it's head & pointing straight up, not enough forehead space. Like I mentioned before, get you some photos/logos of bull heads to help you out with the anatomy. They really come in handy! looking forward to seeing this progress. good luck!

Thanks for commenting ren. I actually did take your advice and look up some reference images of real bulls and bull logos. The logo I looked at the longest had similar horns that went straight up, but had little detail though. I have converted this, so any changes should be fairly easy.

Are the horns the only things off on this?

Mamiller, I did see your comment, but honestly, I don't see how you're getting those impressions. A pig's snout is almost circular while this is more rectangular. I do appreciate your comment though. I may look into changing it up a bit.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Honestly, there is just "something" off on the logo, but after serious analyzing (I spent WAY too much time trying work on a bull logo as well) it's official that the bull IMHO is one of the hardest animals to draw. I think the face is too vertically smushed, which is what's throwing my perception of the nose off.

That's what- She

I wanna get better at making logos with paint and what do you think is the best way for me to improve?

How do you make it to Broadway?

Practice, practice, practice!

Also look up Davidson's logo tutorial. Should be easy to find with a quick search of the boards. Also helps to have the right tools such as illustrator or inkscape.

Mr. Nascar what program are you using to render these? I think using a vector program would help you immensely. Your hand drawings are great. The renderings look a little rough though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived