NFL Concepts by Hockeyny13

hockeyny13

Both of those logos look like clip art, the logos the teams currently use are much better. Your lions logo just looks like an English lion from a family crest, that doesn't work for the Detroit lions. The titans logo just doesn't work start over

These aren't much better than your previous ones. The Ravens are now using the same helmet stripe as Carolina, but all the way through the helmet? And the bird head looks really odd facing the same way on both shoulders. Again, the numbers are ridiculously huge. And Cincinnati is nothing more than random orange or black sections. With the tiger stripes sublimated, they'll never be seen from far away so you'll just see blobs of orange.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I would first like to say that you are doing an amazing job!

You have quite the knack for creating new jersey and uniform patterns.

I only have two points of constructive criticism:

1. The dolphin's head (while the image itself is drawn very well) at first glance, it looks almost like a nub for a nose. The audience has to concentrate on it to realize the effect.

2. The lion's logo seems a bit thin. I like how you took from the monarchy crest and made it look like an organization that is almost dignified (...that was a joke Detroit fans).

Other than that, I am excited to see what you are cooking up next!

5f6789e7-80cd-4d9b-af90-b70a526ce9c2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What font did you use for the Lions? There are spikes going in every direction randomly.

Shu Bold. Fonts by Conrad.

Replace the lions and titans logos with the ones they have now.

Lions Home:AMOeK3j.jpg

Away:K664N37.jpg

Alternate:6LkQDCU.jpg

Titans Home:QW5SQLo.jpg

Away:rdcOhEi.jpg

Im also trying to make a new bills logo and want to use a buffalo head.

Here's what i have so far...

GOSHgTs.jpg

I would really like some feedback on this because im not sure what else to do to it to mkae it better.

Archived