Introducing the WWFA A new era in football (soccer) Rio crest 2.0 + new name!

jaker52

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't like the font. Try something more classic and not as round. Maybe Mudhens Fill? (you can get it from Conrad)

i tried and its pretty bad (well it was a baseball font) but i have a new font that works well Ill post soon

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

mcfchomekit2_2_page_001.jpg

Even though that is the font you used in the crest, that is the exact opposite of the "classic" font NOppenheimer recomended so and I agree that a classic soccer font would work. I suggest something from here, one of the Lane fonts could work, or the Caracteres L2.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

I believe the kits you are making look nice, but I feel like the resolution of the images are lowering the overall quality of the concept. Your home set's resolution was awesome, and the lines and coloring looked really crisp. However, with the away and keeper sets lines and coloring looks really fuzzy. Again, this looks great and I'm glad you are excepting C+C.

That's what- She

I believe the kits you are making look nice, but I feel like the resolution of the images are lowering the overall quality of the concept. Your home set's resolution was awesome, and the lines and coloring looked really crisp. However, with the away and keeper sets lines and coloring looks really fuzzy. Again, this looks great and I'm glad you are excepting C+C.

I noticed. It was caused by a template switch. I am going back to the old one

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Archived