Introducing the WWFA A new era in football (soccer) Rio crest 2.0 + new name!

jaker52

I believe the kits you are making look nice, but I feel like the resolution of the images are lowering the overall quality of the concept. Your home set's resolution was awesome, and the lines and coloring looked really crisp. However, with the away and keeper sets lines and coloring looks really fuzzy. Again, this looks great and I'm glad you are excepting C+C.

Agreed. The home kit looks great and I can't believe how much better this has gotten.

Where'd you find that Nike font on the shirt and the shirt template?

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, thank you. If that came out to be an attack on your artistic talent, please note that it wasn't.

I know. Ive been attacked on the boards before. it got bad

I believe the kits you are making look nice, but I feel like the resolution of the images are lowering the overall quality of the concept. Your home set's resolution was awesome, and the lines and coloring looked really crisp. However, with the away and keeper sets lines and coloring looks really fuzzy. Again, this looks great and I'm glad you are excepting C+C.

Agreed. The home kit looks great and I can't believe how much better this has gotten.

Where'd you find that Nike font on the shirt and the shirt template?

Thanks. Ill pm you about the shirt and font

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

This has gotten much better. Keep going.

I am a bit worried i have a dead thread here but I did some cool extras for mexico city

aztec_billboard_page_001_1.jpg

azteccity_page_001.jpg

These show my biggest issue with this series so far. Why would a team from Mexico have a billboard and shirt in English? This is where I first noticed this, but even your football team is named Mexico City Aztecs FC instead of Cuidad de México Aztecas FC (or probably better for Spanish: Aztecas de la Cuidad de México, which is clearly too long. I would go with either Cuidad de México FC or Aztecas FC to shorten it up.)

All that to say using Spanish (and other native languages) would help give this project a feeling of authenticity.

award%20sig.png

This has gotten much better. Keep going.

I am a bit worried i have a dead thread here but I did some cool extras for mexico city

aztec_billboard_page_001_1.jpg

azteccity_page_001.jpg

These show my biggest issue with this series so far. Why would a team from Mexico have a billboard and shirt in English? This is where I first noticed this, but even your football team is named Mexico City Aztecs FC instead of Cuidad de México Aztecas FC (or probably better for Spanish: Aztecas de la Cuidad de México, which is clearly too long. I would go with either Cuidad de México FC or Aztecas FC to shorten it up.)

All that to say using Spanish (and other native languages) would help give this project a feeling of authenticity.

I think I will start doing that. I thought using English as a more universal language would make sense

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Sorry, but this is not a Mexican team. This can be a team of Americans in Mexico, or may be a team of sycophants. Any Mexican would use a name in English. The basic idea is cool, but you can not forget that countries like Mexico has its own tradition in the sport, and you are not giving any attention to it. In a simple analogy: Your uniforms are getting pretty, but teams are heartless, are just franchises with no football culture connection. If they were real, they would not have fans.

It lacks heart.

2 things

1. my league will split into 6 divisions each with an official language

GNASD(greater north america) USA Canada Mexico, English

DFCA (División del fútbol centroamericano) Central America, Spanish

DFC (División de fútbol Caribe) Carribean, Spanish

DFB (Divisão do futebol brasileiro) Brazil, Portuguese

DFCN (División de fútbol costa norte) Northern South America, Spanish

CHDF (Cabo de Hornos división de fútbol) Argentina, Chile Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru, Spanish

Obviously, MCFC will play in the GNASD

Also, The crest For our first DFB team Rio FC Samba!

riofc_page_001_1.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

FOOTBALL NEWS

WILL NIKE MAKE RIO FC'S KITS?

Last Saturday featured several routine releases from Nike. One of them included this T-Shirt samba_page_001.jpg

This makes it clear Nike has merch. rights with Rio FC. The question is, will they make their kits? Nike has a press conference set up In Rio De Janeiro for June 30th for "several special surprise unveilings and releases." There are also rumors that there is a team coming to New York. The CEO of Adidas met with a "former football star" in NYC possibly meaning this "new team" will wear Adidas. For more on the rapidly paced releases of the WWFA, go to our website

Just not feeling the colors or the crest--I don't know what to say. Maybe try Light green, dark green, and white.

I'll wait for more C&c on that bc i dont want to imitate MCFC

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Is there a reason why the star is upside-down? I don't know how big of a deal it is, but I know that the upside-down star can have a Satan implication. I'm not saying that is it's only implication, but some people would probably think of it as such. I don't have a problem with the colors, Brazil's flag is green, yellow, and blue; and you use two of these three. Also, there would have to be several teams from Brazil (since they have their own division), so colors will need to be diverse.

I won't keep commenting on this after this post, but why would Mexico feature English? Why can't a league have different languages within it? Even if English is the official language, why can't Mexico's teams' names and merchandise be in Spanish to help connect them to the local population? I think that if its team were in English, they would be thought of as a team forced upon them by the Americans. Needless to say, I think locals would reject that. Unless you anticipating Mexico becoming an English-speaking nation. Is this what you are anticipating?

award%20sig.png

Put Mexico in Central America or Caribbean. The USA and Canada can support a whole division, and Mexico speaks Spanish so it all works out.

makes sense. Should I do an espanol update to mcfc?

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived