Introducing the WWFA A new era in football (soccer) Rio crest 2.0 + new name!

jaker52

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 things

1. my league will split into 6 divisions each with an official language

GNASD(greater north america) USA Canada Mexico, English

DFCA (División del fútbol centroamericano) Central America, Spanish

DFC (División de fútbol Caribe) Carribean, Spanish

DFB (Divisão do futebol brasileiro) Brazil, Portuguese

DFCN (División de fútbol costa norte) Northern South America, Spanish

CHDF (Cabo de Hornos división de fútbol) Argentina, Chile Paraguay, Uruguay, Peru, Spanish

Obviously, MCFC will play in the GNASD

Also, The crest For our first DFB team Rio FC Samba!

riofc_page_001_1.jpg

what's the linking between it and rio? as a brazilian, I'm not catching.

Kill the black, unless it's done right, black and yellow don't look good. And I thought the Carneval feathers were roof shingles.

Or just randomly place shapes with hopes of making an actual design. Since Brazil is in the rainforest maybe some trees or a river or one of the animal that lives there.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

Sorry, but this is not a Mexican team. This can be a team of Americans in Mexico, or may be a team of sycophants. Any Mexican would use a name in English. The basic idea is cool, but you can not forget that countries like Mexico has its own tradition in the sport, and you are not giving any attention to it. In a simple analogy: Your uniforms are getting pretty, but teams are heartless, are just franchises with no football culture connection. If they were real, they would not have fans.
It lacks heart.

Another team of americans and sycophants. Again, you don't have a minimum of care with football culture. This RIO SAMBA FC is a shoddy, non-thought idea, that any brazilian would support. Never. Still lacks identification. As a brazilian, I advice you.

Sorry, but this is not a Mexican team. This can be a team of Americans in Mexico, or may be a team of sycophants. Any Mexican would use a name in English. The basic idea is cool, but you can not forget that countries like Mexico has its own tradition in the sport, and you are not giving any attention to it. In a simple analogy: Your uniforms are getting pretty, but teams are heartless, are just franchises with no football culture connection. If they were real, they would not have fans.
It lacks heart.

Another team of americans and sycophants. Again, you don't have a minimum of care with football culture. This RIO SAMBA FC is a shoddy, non-thought idea, that any brazilian would support. Never. Still lacks identification. As a brazilian, I advice you.

I'm a little confused. How could this be better?

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

- Nike jersey with adidas font

- Total inconsistence with colors, style and placement of elements.

- Lack of detail. Nike usually presents jerseys with some distinctive details.

- this horrible identity, that costed you a maximum of 30 minutes of research and is a shame to brazilian football culture and football heritage.

I was looking for a team that was sort of playing to represent the area on an international scale so i thought it should look its part.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I don't want to read last page, so here's my question : You said you wanted "a team that was sort of playing to represent the area on an international scale".. By area, you mean the state of Rio de Janeiro ? The City of Rio de Janeiro ?

KbC0Lt6.png

I don't want to read last page, so here's my question : You said you wanted "a team that was sort of playing to represent the area on an international scale".. By area, you mean the state of Rio de Janeiro ? The City of Rio de Janeiro ?

The city.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Inspiration:

Shape- combo of city crest and CBF logo

diagonal stripes- city flag

colors- city flag

name-Manchester City and New York

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived