Mighty Ducks concept

JetsLuvver

No offense, but the logo, the design and the colors are awful. I don't know what I can tell you to improve these uniforms, but I think I might be able to give you a few rules of thumb for your general designs...

1) Realistic-looking logos hardly ever look good as part of a team's visual identity.

2) You seem to reasonably understand the idea of contrasting colors, but your colors are definitely oversaturated. You should tone them down a bit in future designs.

3) If you're using Paint, maybe you should try moving past it and trying out a better program like Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop, or Illustrator. Unless you're Steve-O and can crank out amazing stuff in Paint, the three programs mentioned above will really help with your presentation level.

4) Start slowly and simply, you have to crawl before you can walk. Maybe instead of trying to reinvent the wheel, try to find subtle ways to improve existing uniforms before doing complete overhauls.

5) This is the most important one: keep at it! Eventually, your skills will catch up with your concepts.

Hope I've at least been of some help to you...

QPR%20Sig.png

Archived