ACF Fiorentina concept

stecube

Well, the crest seems so tiny...

Is it just me?

Agreed. A little small. I also wish the designs were a little more noticeable; this could just be my eyes battling with the reflection on my screen, though. Otherwise, I'm liking this.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

logo and kit sponsor is quite small. Strange patterning, not sure if on purpose or not but it looks interesting. Joma usually has a thin silicon logo on the shoulders, also the tag says nike and that is throwing me off. May we see the sponsor as Mazda as well? Also, is that a button up collar or not? It has a cut like it is, but no button and looks like you just tried to cover it. A slight clean up is all you really need here. I'd also like to mention there is a small easter egg on the last years kit that has green and red stitching at the neck where it should be buttoned up, it would be nice to see that somewhere else - but thats a small personal preference.

Here the modified version:

fiorentinaFictionalMazda.jpg

The template I used is the Greece World Cup Home, that's the reason you see the Nike badge inside the collar.

All the patterns are meant to be exactly how you see them.

As a side note, Mazda won't be the sponsor anymore.

Viola ad oltranza...

Are the pinstripes meant to be different in colour or a striped pattern on the fabric of the shirt?

I like what you have created here. Much prefer it to their actual shirts for the upcoming season. Simple kits don't have to be boring and you have proved that here.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived