Philadelphia Flyers Alternate Logo (Unis Coming Soon)

Goallinedesign

What's up everyone-

I haven't been very active or posted here in a bit but I was hoping to get some feed back on this alternate logo. I designed jerseys too match but I was hoping to get feedback on this logo first. Please let me know what you think & what I should change.

Thanks & go Flyers!

flyers%2Balt%2Blogo%2Bfinal-01.png

Update:

What does everyone think of these jerseys?

flyers%2Balt%2Bjerseys-01.png

Jack Gambro Goal Line Design

A great logo!!

agree on the logo

That logo looks fantastic, same with the wordmark. I certainly hope they go with them instead of regurgitating the Winter Classic jersey.

That might be the best logo I've ever seen! I can't wait to see the unis

Wow!! thanks for all the great, positive feedback everyone! I am posting the jerseys now!

Love the new logo. Nice and clean and perfect for Philly. A couple comments...I would get rid of the black outline, just let it go from white to orange. It would make it even cleaner. Also, maybe make one bold line instead of the three "adidas" stripes at the top of the bell. I like it the way it is but it does kinda remind me of adidas. No biggie, just my humble opinion. Overall, great design. Uniforms are spot on.

I love that logo! Though I think it should only be a shoulder patch. Nice work!

Thanks!! I really think I prefer it as a crest. An alternate jersey is the perfect opportunity to experiment and be different.

flyers%2Balt%2Bjerseys-01.png

What would the bell look if the black parts were orange

I did try that but I wanted to keep the design elements close to the existing team's identity. When the Flyers did wear black, they kept the black logo & looked very sharp.

Love the new logo. Nice and clean and perfect for Philly. A couple comments...I would get rid of the black outline, just let it go from white to orange. It would make it even cleaner. Also, maybe make one bold line instead of the three "adidas" stripes at the top of the bell. I like it the way it is but it does kinda remind me of adidas. No biggie, just my humble opinion. Overall, great design. Uniforms are spot on.

Thank you! As I mentioned above this post, I wanted this logo to be a sibling of the existing primary logo. (my reason for the unnecessary black outline). As for the "Adidas" stripes, I really did play with those for a long time. However, if I made them a solid object the logo really lost a lot of depth and looked too static for my taste.

Archived