NBA Urban (31/30)

Jordyhazy

I could careless if you made these. The thing that got me upset is the fact that Thecargeek told TCutt if he had your permission to do his own version of these when clearly there is nothing special about them and you had the balls to tell him to stop doing them. Pssh as if.

And to they may not look the same but the concept is the same and seeing as how I did these designs back in 2012, I think I have the right to call these my own since there hasn't been anything similar done since. I could careless about what you're doing but discouraging others from doing something so ordinary thats where I have a problem thus me calling you out on your b.s.

I never told anyone to stop doing this work hell I'm fine with people doing these show me proof of me personally saying to someone to stop doing these

nluY0f4.jpg

a5ooCru.jpg

Ku1MC5F.jpg

l1jkytP.jpg

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could careless if you made these. The thing that got me upset is the fact that Thecargeek told TCutt if he had your permission to do his own version of these when clearly there is nothing special about them and you had the balls to tell him to stop doing them. Pssh as if.

And to they may not look the same but the concept is the same and seeing as how I did these designs back in 2012, I think I have the right to call these my own since there hasn't been anything similar done since. I could careless about what you're doing but discouraging others from doing something so ordinary thats where I have a problem thus me calling you out on your b.s.

I never told anyone to stop doing this work hell I'm fine with people doing these show me proof of me personally saying to someone to stop doing these

I'm obviously with flying lamprey here and that the idea isn't really anything anyone would own, but to be fair:

"I would kind of prefer if you didn't [make these]"

So your saying I should stop making these

No...?

The quote was in response to you asking when you personally told someone to not make these. Given, not entirely a direct "STOP" but close enough. That was me quoting you.

EDIT: new reply...

Kevsim if you think I said that your mistaken because I never said that

post 111 w/ the Twolves logo

I meant I prefer if he made his own thread not to put it on to my thread I haven't copyrighted this he can make his own thread if he wants

Ok that's what you were going for with that, good. Glad I could help clarify things. I really like what you did with Orlando's logo, the bright colors work well. Portland is good too but I think it could look good if you put in something to represent its nickname as the Rose City (Intl. Rose Test Garden perhaps?).

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

Archived