NBA Urban (31/30)

Jordyhazy

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what some of the guys are saying is go back to doing them like the Brooklyn ones.

KhgYvK4.jpg

Delete one of the colors and let the background come through the deleted color rather than just lowering the opacity of the entire image.

^^ This. I completely agree. Abandon the opacity adjustments.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

B8XkQHzCUAEJUIT.png

This is what I could do with one of the Atlanta logos. If someone could do the PacMan Atlanta logo that would be awesome.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

B8XkQHzCUAEJUIT.png

This is what I could do with one of the Atlanta logos. If someone could do the PacMan Atlanta logo that would be awesome.

Did he give permission to do one of your own?

Either way, since you did it , and you made the blue have the monument go through you also have to do it with the outlined blue.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I would kind of prefer if you didn't but with yours the blue outline is barely visible

GWZg7vh.jpg

How about now

Looks much better, but the monument is not good, it is too light of a picture, so it kinda clashes with the white, not making it so visible, also all in all I don't like the picture. Find a night time scene of a monument or play around with filters, because look at the Nets logo it has this 80's filter look, which makes it that much more urban, and really makes it look professional, which this photo cannot achieve

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

The nets photo was a picture I found from the 80's

Exactly, that's why it turned so good, the colours and the images contrast and the filter, all of it contribute to make it look urbanish, and that's what you need to achieve, it might be difficult, but sometimes it takes a long time to make something turn out great. If you can't achieve such a thing, than try to find a night time picture, and don't limit the picture to only one building, you can focus it on that, but it just looks weird. Make the picture of something really iconic.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

IryeVaz.jpg

This is the minnesota skyline I hope you enjoy

Sorry I posted this before your post came up

Now we're talking, see how much better it got.

It's almost perfect, only it looks really fuzzy, the picture, the logo, and also there are some scuffs around the eyes and mouth, just fix that make it look high quality, and you're on the right track!

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Archived